This seems plasable to me.
- We need the exact amount required to fund the shell stadium. I don’t care how rubbish it is.
- We raise this all ways bar external investment that changes ownership model.
- Get the contractor to sign this agreement for shell stadium and work on that basis.
- We attempt to raise more funds to enhance the build in the shortest period possible again without funding that doesn’t compromise ownership model.
- We restructure the boards and work out more sustainable funding for good management going forward.
- We manage our funds more sustainably and this initially will result in 1 or more relegations. We may not grow fan base until a lot later but that’s fine. We had a lot at Sutton.